- 1 pound of marrow bones of choice, my preference is lamb
- [ask your butcher, they always have them in the back]
- 2 chicken feet, wild things begins! This is for extra gelatin, not to scare your friends.
- shells from 2-3 eggs, for extra calcium
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, to draw out minerals
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, minerals and taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano, natural antibiotic
- 1/2 tablespoon black seeds aka Nigella Sativa, Ancients said these cured everything but death
- 1/2 tablespoon dried garlic or less than 1/2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, inflammatory
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, thermogenic
- A couple of shakes of cracked pepper
- A few whole dried cloves, toxicity prevention, joints and digestion
Check out the link here to find out how Mary makes this amazing Bone Broth soup!