This classic recipe should be a staple in everyone's Paleo repertoire. The Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus recipe, from the EatDrinkPaleo in Australia, only has three ingredients and takes just a few minutes to prepare... amazing!
- 6 ounces sliced prosciutto, halved horizontally
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Wrap the halved prosciutto slice at an angle on each asparagus spear and cover the entire length of the spear. Do the same for the remaining prosciutto and asparagus.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and add asparagus. Cook until prosciutto is crisp and asparagus is tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Enjoy more great recipes from Irena at EatDrinkPaleo!