In this episode, Dr. Bubbs sits down with expert coach Jaret Grossman to talk about his journey from a 90 pound 8th grader to 3x All-American wrestler at Bryant University. Jaret shares his top-10 nutrition and training tips for adding 10-20 pounds of muscle to your body; targets for total daily protein intake, meal frequency for hypertrophy, preferred types of carbohydrates, nutrient-timing, training frequency for beginners and more advanced lifters and a ton more. Jaret also shares some key insights on how to become a successful entrepreneur, the importance of systems and goal-setting, and how to build your brand.
Lay Ups - Jaret's Nutrition Tips
1) Meal Frequency - Eat every 3 hours, 5-6 meals per day
2) Protein Intake - 1g per pound bodyweight; at least 30-40g per meal
3) Hardgainers/Ectomorphs - Eat until your very full!
Performance Hacks - Jaret's Training Tips
1) Training - Novices best to start with full-body routines, more advanced split body-part routines
2) Rest Periods - 30s for getting leaner; 3:00 for building strength
3) Legs - Aim for 15-20 reps for greater gains!
About Jaret Grossman
Jaret’s world class advice is drawn from his early childhood woes and muscular transformation. As an 8th grader, Jaret was only 90 pounds, won only one wrestling match, and was constantly picked on and bullied. He quickly progressed to become one of New York’s best wrestlers and eventually became a 3x All-American at Bryant University. After he pursued a career in law and investment banking, Jaret realized his passion lied elsewhere. After amassing over 30 million views on YouTube by producing a video every day for a year, Jaret Grossman quickly became one of the world’s most sought after coaches and business consultants. He started up the health and fitness brand Muscle Prodigy with over 1 million social media followers, and topping the chart on iTunes.
Jaret's 45-Day Program - mp45.com