In Season 2 Episode 4, Dr. Bubbs chats with Dr. Shawn Baker MD, an orthopedic surgeon, former competitive athlete and a man following an all-meat diet.
- A carnivore diet is an entirely meat only diet.
- In the early 1900s, explorer Vilmur Steffanson undertook a study of eating nothing but meat for an entire year. They completed the study in perfect health.
- Any diet that completely excludes processed foods is likely to yield positive gains (and a caloric deficit).
- Athletes with larger neck circumference – American football and rugby – are much more prone to sleep apnea.
- The older you get, the worse your blood sugar control (compared to younger athletes).
- You can break world records at 50 eating nothing but meat!
The “Big Rocks” – Shawn’s Tip
Make sure your portions sizes are big enough!
About Dr. Shawn Baker MD
Dr. Baker is an orthopedic surgeon, former rugby player, powerlifter and world record holder in indoor rowing, and carnivore diet advocate. Follow Shawn on Instagram here or nequalsmany.com, or enroll into his Carnivore Training System. January 2018 is World Carnivore Month - join on Facebook.